Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brazilian musician and his Japan experience

Yesterday, while I was waiting for my friend to drink some beer, a street artist (a brazilian one) stopped by my side and started to talk to me in japanese. In the begining I though he would say just a feel words, but soon I realize that he speaks japanese much better than me (it's not that dificult to do because I don't know much either =/). We spoke eachother for some time in japanese and he said he was living there for about 6 years (no wonder he speaks very well). He also said that I have a very good accent, which makes me feel very good and boost up my desire to learn japanese.

This the album cover I bough from him!!! That was really cheap, I think I bough 2 albuns for R$7,00 (US$4,00)

This is a music which I found out very funny!!! The video has nothing to do with its lyrics, but at least you can listen to it =D. You can find more his youtube profile: www.youtube.com/ManuVeiojp

1 comment:

  1. Opa. O manu-san é bacana e faz um som divertido e de qualidade. Recomendo o trabalho do cara. Independente e bem alternativo.

    ReplyDelete